Energy Saving Heating
Rointe Digital Heating System
Electric heating is generally considered to be expensive, but A.N.Powell Electrical is a Master Installers for Rointe Energy Saving Heating.
So What is Rointe Heating?
The Rointe Heater is a clever combination of high purity aluminium radiator that includes the latest digital electronics which enables it to reduce your electricity bill.
And How Does it Do This?
The Optimize Energy Plus is a digital software developed by Rointe’s R&D department after several years of research, which allowed Rointe to develop a processor that manages the energy efficiently, maintaining control of the ambient and fluid temperatures, thus making the Optimizer Energy Plus a control system that is unique in the market for electric heater.
Advantages and Benefits
- The Rointe Digital Heating achieves stability to maintain a comfortable ambience in a dwelling. The indicators used are the stability of the temperature, velocity of the air, the radiant heat and the equivalent ratio of consumption.
- Surface Temperature: The quality and purity of the elements that make up the Rointe Digital System, achieve a low surface contact temperature of 40C with the room temperature set to 21C, avoiding any accident with children or elderly people allowing the installation in any private or public environment.
- Injected Aluminium: The aluminium elements which make up the Rointe Digital System have been designed by computer fluids dynamic, a specialised application which allows the system to provide the maximum heat dissipation through the natural air convection.
- Thermal Fluid: The high performance of the thermal fluid used in the Rointe Digital System, makes it possible that its molecular structure can work on an average temperature of 50C, with its boiling point at 33C, ensuring the properties if the fluid remain intact.
- Heating Element: The heat comes from an enclosed heating element made of steel, which is compensated accordingly in watts per square centimetre.
- Control Panel: The control panel of the Rointe Digital System is injected in ASA PC fireproof polycarbonate high resistance material specially made to protect against ultraviolet rays, which avoids in colour degradation over time. This Rointe Control Panel has a wireless infrared connection and is designed to create programming the Radiators easy. The Rointe Control Panel enables you to set the Rointe Radiator to Anti-frost, Economy and Comfort mode, 7 days a week every half an hour!
As A.N.Powell Electrical are Master installers of Rointe Digital Heating System we can offer you a 5 Year Warranty on the electronics and a 10 Year Warranty on all the heaters we supply and install.
So who can use the Rointe Digital Heating System? Anyone.
- Mobile Homes
- Rural Houses
- Outpatient Departments
- Medical Centres
- Elderly People Homes
Original heating was economy 7 night storage and was so electrically ravenous that not all heaters could be turned on together! The original storage heating could not keep rooms warm, especially those used in the evenings. The heaters were often turned on at all times just to keep the premises warm.
Following a survey each room is now heated with the appropriately sized heater. These are individually controlled to be on whenever the rooms are in use and heating is required. The total power usage has been reduced so all heaters can operate together if required. The electricity bill has been reduced and the personnel are working in an ideal environment.